(A) 期刊論文(Refereed papers)
- Lee-Kuo Kang* and Tatiana A. Rynearson (2019) Identification and expression analyses of the nitrate transporter gene (NRT2) family among Skeletonema species (Bacillariophyceae). Journal of Phycology, 55:1115-1125. (SCI IF:2.831, Marine & Freshwater Biology, Ranking: 17/108=15.7%, )
- Chi-Yu Shih, Hsing-Ming Lu, Gwo-Ching Gong, Lee-Kuo Kang* (2019) High diversity of haptophytes in the East China Sea revealed by next-generation sequencing and scanning electron microscopy. Journal of Oceanography, 75:305-317. (SCI IF:2.085, Oceanography, Ranking: 27/66=40.9%,)
- Yun-Chi Lin, Lee-Kuo Kang, Chi‐Yu Shih, Gwo‐Ching Gong, Jeng Chang* (2018) Evaluation of the relationship between the 18S rRNA/rDNA ratio and population growth in the marine diatom Skeletonema tropicum via the application of an exogenous nucleic acid standard. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 65:792-803. (SCI IF:2.361, Microbiology, Ranking: 88/133=66.2%)
- Yun-Chi Lin, Kuo-Ping Chiang, Lee-Kuo Kang* (2017) Community composition of picoeukaryotes in the South China Sea during winter. Continental Shelf Research, 143:91-100. (SCI IF:2.134, Oceanography, Ranking: 25/66=37.9%)
- Lee-Kuo Kang*, Hsing-Ming Lu, Pei-Ting Sung, Ya-Fan Chan, Yun-Chi Lin, Gwo-Ching Gong, Kuo-Ping Chiang (2016, Nov). The summer distribution of coccolithophores and its relationship to water masses in the East China Sea. Journal of Oceanography, 72:883-893. (IF:1.270, SCI, 39/61, Oceanography).
- Chi-Yu Shih,Lee-Kuo Kang, Jeng Chang* (2015, Sep). Transcriptional responses to phosphorus stress in the marine diatom, Chaetoceros affinis, reveal characteristic genes and expression patterns in phosphorus uptake and intracellular recycling. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology, 470:43-54. (IF: 1.866, SCI, 38/102, Marine & Freshwater Biology).
- Lee-Kuo Kang*, Chao-Chang Feng, Jeng Chang, Gwo-Ching Gong (2015, Jul). Diversity and expression of diatom silicon transporter genes during a flood event in the East China Sea. Marine Biology, 162(7):1511-1522. (IF: 2.391, SCI, 22/102, Marine & Freshwater Biology).4
- Lee-Kuo Kang, Gwo-Ching Gong, Yi-Hsuan Wu, Jeng Chang* (2015, Mar). The expression of nitrate transporter genes reveals different nitrogen statuses of dominant diatom groups in the southern East China Sea. Molecular Ecology, 24(6), 1374-1386. (IF: 6.494, SCI, 11/144, Ecology).
- Lee-Kuo Kang and Jeng Chang* (2014, Mar). Sequence diversity of ammonium transporter genes in cultured and natural species of marine phytoplankton. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 22(1), 89-96. (IF: 0.458, SCIE).
- Lee-Kuo Kang, Feng-Hsiu Tsui, and Jeng Chang* (2012, Sep). Quantification of diatom gene expression in the sea by selecting uniformly transcribed mRNA a the basis for normalization. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 78(17), 6051-6058. (IF: 3.829, SCI, 29/158 Biotechnology & Applied Microbiology).
- Lee-Kuo Kang, Hsuan-Fan Wang, and Jeng Chang* (2011, Jan). Diversity of phytoplankton nitrate transporter sequences from isolated single cells and mixed samples from the East China Sea and mRNA quantification. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, Vol. 77, p. 122-130. (IF: 3.829, SCI, 29/158, Biotechnology & Applied Microbiology).
- Lee-Kuo Kang, Sheng-Ping L. Hwang, Hsing-Juh Lin, Pei-Chung Chen and Jeng Chang* (2009, Aug). Establishment of minimal and maximal transcript levels for nitrate transporter genes for detecting nitrogen deficiency in the marine phytoplankton Isochrysis galbana (Prymnesiophyceae) and Thalassiosira pseudonana (Bacillariophyceae). Journal of Phycology, 45(4), 864-872. (IF: 2.239, SCI, 28/100, Marine & Freshwater biology).
- Lee-Kuo Kang, Sheng-Ping L. Hwang, Gwo-Ching Gong, Hsing-Juh Lin, Pei-Chung Chen, and Jeng Chang* (2007, Sep). Influences of nitrogen deficiency on the expression of ammonium transporter, nitrate transporter, and glutamine synthetase genes in Isochrysis galbana (Isochrysidales, Haptophyta). Phycologia, 46:521-533. (IF: 2.000, SCI, 60/190, Plant Sciences).
- Lee-Kuo Kang, Gwo-Ching Gong, and Jeng Chang (2015, Apr). Expression levels of nitrate transporter genes indicate that nitrogen status differs between dominant diatom groups in the East China Sea. 18th Pacific-Asian Marginal Seas Meeting, Naha, Okinawa, Japan.
- Lee-Kuo Kang, Chao-Chang Feng, and Jeng Chang (2014, May). Diversity of diatom silicon transporter sequences and their expressions during a Changjiang River flooding event in the East China Sea. 2014 Joint Aquatic Sciences Meeting, Oregon Convention Center, Portland, OR, USA.
- Jeng Chang and Lee-Kuo Kang (2014, Feb). Detecting nitrogen deficiency with the expression of nitrate transporter gene in natural populations of the diatom genus Chaetoceros. 2014 Ocean Sciences Meeting, Hawaii Convention Center, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- Jeng Chang and Lee-Kuo Kang (2012, Jul). Cross-shelf variation of nitrate transporter messenger RNA level as an indication of diatom nitrogen stress. 2012 ASLO Aquatic Sciences Meeting. 8-13 July 2012. Lake Biwa, Otsu, Shiga, Japan.
- Lee-Kuo Kang, J.-F. Wang and Jeng Chang (2010, Jul). Diversity of diatom nitrate transporter genes from isolated single-cells and mixed samples for the establishment of mRNA quantification in the East China Sea. 2010 Phycological Society of America Annual Meeting, Michigan State University, Michigan, USA.
- Lee-Kuo Kang, Sheng-Ping L. Hwang, Gwo-Ching Gong, and Jeng Chang (2006, Feb). Evaluating the expression of 3 genes involved in nitrogen uptake and assimilation in a marine Haptophyte, Isochrysis galbana. The 13th Ocean Science Meeting. Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- Lee-Kuo Kang and Pei-Chung Chen (2002, Aug). Cytochemical and electron microscopical observations on the colonization of freshwater pioneer diatoms with their extracellular polymeric substance. The 17th International Diatom Symposium. Ottawa, Canada.